Transfer I797 before travelling to US and without having Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer I797 before travelling to US and without having Visa

I got my I797 last year and went to the Embassy. The officer asked for extra documents, but the company did not support me, So I talked to another company.

The new company has received all my documents to apply to USCIS(actually to transfer my I797). He is supposed to apply for me these days.
    These are my questions:

1- What will be happened if the first company has revoked my case?

2- I will go to the petition of H1B again? It means is there any possibility to reject from USCIS?

3- What is the process exactly and how long does it take time?

Great thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Edmond; 02-19-2015, 04:20 AM.

Originally posted by Edmond View Post
    I got my I797 last year and went to the Embassy. The officer asked for extra documents, but the company did not support me, So I talked to another company.

The new company has received all my documents to apply to USCIS(actually to transfer my I797). He is supposed to apply for me these days.
    These are my questions:

1- What will be happened if the first company has denied my case?

2- I will go to the petition of H1B again? It means is there any possibility to reject from USCIS?

3- What is the process exactly and how long does it take time?

Great thanks in advance.
    1. Company withdrawn case of USCIS denied? If company withdrawn no issues, but if USCIS revokes the petition you would have to get a new petition.
    2. Didnt understand the question. As said if USCIS revokes the petition you will have to get a new one.
    3. Ask new company to file cap exempt in premium, if USCIS has still not revoked and new company is able to provide valid evidences, then you are looking at 3-4 weeks.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X