Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Processing problems

Hi,

I have few doubts regarding the H1 processing.Could you please clear it.

Currently I am working for a major service company in India(Bangalore).One small company(15-50 people) based out in North Carolina managed by Indian people approached me and had a discussion with me for just 10 minutes regarding my technologies and skills.(One friend of mine refereed me there)
    After few days they again approached me saying that they can process my H1 for the current year.They wont be charging any processing fee for the visa.
    They mentioned the job as permanent and there wont be any pay cut.

a)How much can we believe the above approach especially just after a 10 minutes technical discussion.?
    b)Will it cause any visa stamping problems?
    c)Say if its rejected current year and if i process my visa from my current company next year,will it cause any problems ?
    d)Lets say if i clear and get H1,can i transfer that visa to my current company in case of any issues.?
    d)Normal issues that we can expect it the above approach.

I have total 3.8 years experience.I have a US business visa valid for 10 years and an expired L1 visa of my previous company.
    I have travelled twice to US using my L1 visa from my previous company.

Originally posted by restef27 View Post
    Hi,

I have few doubts regarding the H1 processing.Could you please clear it.

Currently I am working for a major service company in India(Bangalore).One small company(15-50 people) based out in North Carolina managed by Indian people approached me and had a discussion with me for just 10 minutes regarding my technologies and skills.(One friend of mine refereed me there)
    After few days they again approached me saying that they can process my H1 for the current year.They wont be charging any processing fee for the visa.
    They mentioned the job as permanent and there wont be any pay cut.

a)How much can we believe the above approach especially just after a 10 minutes technical discussion.?
    b)Will it cause any visa stamping problems?
    c)Say if its rejected current year and if i process my visa from my current company next year,will it cause any problems ?
    d)Lets say if i clear and get H1,can i transfer that visa to my current company in case of any issues.?
    d)Normal issues that we can expect it the above approach.

I have total 3.8 years experience.I have a US business visa valid for 10 years and an expired L1 visa of my previous company.
    I have travelled twice to US using my L1 visa from my previous company.
    a. Difficult to say but do a self background check on the company.
    b. Small companies usually are scrutinzed more. Is it for an internal project or end client project?
    c. No.
    d. Yes possible.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      a. Difficult to say but do a self background check on the company.
      b. Small companies usually are scrutinzed more. Is it for an internal project or end client project?
      c. No.
      d. Yes possible.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      a) I had a background check.It is not a consultancy.It is a product company that does services.
      b)It is for a client project.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X