H1b transfer from two different employer at the same time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b transfer from two different employer at the same time

Hi Guys.. I need the urgent help.. I lost my job.. my last day is March 10th. Now I have two job offers from company A and B. Both are ready to file my H1b petition in next 2-3 days and both at the same stage (LCA approved).. Given I have no job I said yes to both and will join only one company once transfer is approved (if both get approved I will join my preferred company B).

Is there a problem with two parallel H1b transfer petition ? Will have two transfer request will impact the approval of the petition ?

Please share you exp in case you faced the similar situation? Any help is highly appreciated.

Please reply

Guys- can anyone please reply on this thread..

Comment

Originally posted by neha2107 View Post
      Hi Guys.. I need the urgent help.. I lost my job.. my last day is March 10th. Now I have two job offers from company A and B. Both are ready to file my H1b petition in next 2-3 days and both at the same stage (LCA approved).. Given I have no job I said yes to both and will join only one company once transfer is approved (if both get approved I will join my preferred company B).

Is there a problem with two parallel H1b transfer petition ? Will have two transfer request will impact the approval of the petition ?

Please share you exp in case you faced the similar situation? Any help is highly appreciated.

Please reply
      GS: Ideally it shouldnt, Any number of Employers can file your H1B Transfer at same time.
      I myself had 2 employer filed same time and ideally both got approved and i am working with One of them.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X