Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Transfer - I-797 Approval Notice Mail Timings

Hi,

I have joined new company through H1-B transfer premium processing and received only the Petition number. I received email from my employer that I-129 Petition has been approved with following details:
    Receipt Number, Petitioner, DOB, Beneficiary, Classification and I-94 and it says "The form I-797 Approval Notice will follow in the mail".

Please suggest by when I will receive the I-797 Approval Mail Notice. Also, will my get hard copy of LCA too?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by NewShine; 03-01-2015, 11:30 AM.

Originally posted by NewShine View Post
    Hi,

I have joined new company through H1-B transfer premium processing and received only the Petition number. I received email from my employer that I-129 Petition has been approved with following details:
    Receipt Number, Petitioner, DOB, Beneficiary, Classification and I-94 and it says "The form I-797 Approval Notice will follow in the mail".

Please suggest by when I will receive the I-797 Approval Mail Notice. Also, will my get hard copy of LCA too?

Thanks in advance!
    It can take a few weeks sometimes. Remember, premium processing 15 day clock is only for decision making not for petition delivery to your employer/attorney. Also, your employer or their attorney would get the approval notice, you would have to request them for a copy, also the LCA too.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X