Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spouse H4 visa on Hold and H1 the main application goes for Visa Extension stamping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spouse H4 visa on Hold and H1 the main application goes for Visa Extension stamping.

Hi All,

I am holding H1 visa and I applied for visa extension one month before it was expired. I had also applied for H4 visa for my spouse in parallel to by extension. H4 visa got hold status and it was still my H1 visa to get expired which was already under extension process. Just after H1 visa got expired i got Visa extension and got approval done and after one more week got all extension document at my place. But still my wife visa is on hold. Can someone suggest me something on this what should i do ?

I am planning to go to India now in a week period of time. I have done appointment with Embassy and I will get my visa stamped for me before I come back to USA again.

Can I somehow ask my spouse visa status as well while I am in Embassy or I am going to drop my Passport in Office and do ten printing ?

Originally posted by manjeet86 View Post
    Hi All,

I am holding H1 visa and I applied for visa extension one month before it was expired. I had also applied for H4 visa for my spouse in parallel to by extension. H4 visa got hold status and it was still my H1 visa to get expired which was already under extension process. Just after H1 visa got expired i got Visa extension and got approval done and after one more week got all extension document at my place. But still my wife visa is on hold. Can someone suggest me something on this what should i do ?

I am planning to go to India now in a week period of time. I have done appointment with Embassy and I will get my visa stamped for me before I come back to USA again.

Can I somehow ask my spouse visa status as well while I am in Embassy or I am going to drop my Passport in Office and do ten printing ?
    Is your spouse not traveling with you? Ideally I would say she should travel with you and go for her H4 stamping too.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X