Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances of getting H1B Approved

Hello everyone,
    This is Abhinav. I am from Melbourne, Australia. I have pursued my Masters in 2014 and then I am working as a Intern in XYZ Company and had and experience of 6 months. I pursued my Bachelors from JNTU, Hyderabad in 2012 with almost 8 months experience as an Intern and had an experience of 6 months as a Software Engineer in a company. So I would like to lodge my H1B visa and little worried about chances of getting the visa.
    All suggestions are welcome and Please feel free to Reply. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
    Abhinav

Originally posted by Abhinav29 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    This is Abhinav. I am from Melbourne, Australia. I have pursued my Masters in 2014 and then I am working as a Intern in XYZ Company and had and experience of 6 months. I pursued my Bachelors from JNTU, Hyderabad in 2012 with almost 8 months experience as an Intern and had an experience of 6 months as a Software Engineer in a company. So I would like to lodge my H1B visa and little worried about chances of getting the visa.
    All suggestions are welcome and Please feel free to Reply. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
    Abhinav
    You need to get your education evaluation done.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X