Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going for B1 visa while H1B is still pending with 221(g), will I get B1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going for B1 visa while H1B is still pending with 221(g), will I get B1?

Hi, My name is Raghav,...

I need your help, please help me.

My us employer has filed for H1B visa and I appeared at Chennai consulate in november, and got a 221(g) form.

Meanwhile, my indian employer filed for B1 visa, and I am scheduled to visit chennai consualte in january, but the issue with my H1B visa is still open.

If I visit chennai in january for B1, will I be granted with B1 Visa without taking into consideration of my pending H1B or will my B1 visa is rejected?

If my B1 visa gets rejected, then my company will start digging into the facts and may fire me out of the company.

Please, please, please help me in this regard....please.....

221(g) indicates that an important document was missing with application and is needed for counsular to make final decision. You need to submit needed papers ( no additional fee needed) to get H1B through.

Your visa rejection is in the database and counsular will review it during next interview and may specifically ask documentation to prove that you are going as visitor and not for working. You need to prepare more thouroughly for possible question since your B1 application is after H1 rejection.
    Last edited by Nishant; 12-13-2005, 10:52 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X