Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 status with I-140 approved.. Changing employer condition

Hello,

I have a question with I-140 approval and the process of changing employers after getting I-140 approved. For example, If I get the I-140 approval from employer 'A' today - and assuming employer-A never withdraw's I-140 approval in future; what happens to following -

1. After Getting I-140 approval, switch to employer-B and start the GC process again (possibly by elevating the 'EB' category and yet keeping my priority date)?

2. If suppose, I joined employer-'B' and for some reason employer-A offers me the employment again with better compensation, does the employer-A has to start the GC process all over again? Or he gets to keep his earlier process and when the time comes, he can go with the next step directly ( like 485, EAD and all that) ?

Please let me know your thoughts.

As always, thanks a lot !

Need suggestion On employment based GC processing And changing employers

Immihelp Senior Members-

Any thoughts on this question ?

Originally posted by visaaspirant2014 View Post
    Hello,

I have a question with I-140 approval and the process of changing employers after getting I-140 approved. For example, If I get the I-140 approval from employer 'A' today - and assuming employer-A never withdraw's I-140 approval in future; what happens to following -

1. After Getting I-140 approval, switch to employer-B and start the GC process again (possibly by elevating the 'EB' category and yet keeping my priority date)?

2. If suppose, I joined employer-'B' and for some reason employer-A offers me the employment again with better compensation, does the employer-A has to start the GC process all over again? Or he gets to keep his earlier process and when the time comes, he can go with the next step directly ( like 485, EAD and all that) ?

Please let me know your thoughts.

As always, thanks a lot !

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X