Very Urgent Request Regarding Work Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Urgent Request Regarding Work Visa

I am working in India right now.I got a offer from US employer recently.My employer is ready to sponsor any types of working VISA.If I go through H1B I have to wait until October.But my Employer is asking me to join the company ASAP.Could you please suggest me the possible visa types which allow me to start my work immediately and travel ASAP.

Originally posted by abraham2015 View Post
    I am working in India right now.I got a offer from US employer recently.My employer is ready to sponsor any types of working VISA.If I go through H1B I have to wait until October.But my Employer is asking me to join the company ASAP.Could you please suggest me the possible visa types which allow me to start my work immediately and travel ASAP.
    AFAIK H1 and L1 are the two fastest options OR permanent worker under EB1 for extraordinary ability/senior management level.

For H1 the employer and you have to go through the process starting 01-April-2015, and with only 16 Days remaining for the window to open, if you have not yet started , its probably too late to try for H1 too as I believe this year too we will be having a lottery.

For L1 you need to have worked for at least 1 Year at a non US entity of the employer.

Doesn't the employer himself know what visa they can sponsor? Dont they have a legal team? How big is this employer? Have you done background check on them yourself?

This is my opinion not legal advice.
    Last edited by raghvi; 03-14-2015, 11:07 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X