need help with DS 156 form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with DS 156 form

This is Narayan, I am currently in Melbourne and finished my master in IT and my interview appointment is 22 dec, got some queries filling DS156 form please help with the following questions..

Q 15 : Home address
    should I mention my melbourne address

Q 24 : What address will you stay at US

Q 25 : Name and address of the person in US who you will be staying

Q 26 : How long do you intend to stay

Q 28 : Who will pay for your trip

and one more thing I was refused a visiting visa for pleasure last year July when I wanted to visit my brother stating 214(b) clause is that going to effect my chances of getting a visa this time, I was asked to complete my course and apply for one from my home country, well now I have completed my course and lot of my friends who are not Permanent Residents here got their H1's stamped and should I mention about my brother during my interview who sponsored for my visit.

Please advice

Thanks
    Narain

What type of visa are you planning to apply for?

Comment

H1-B work visa

Comment

Ds-156 Question Num 30---query

Originally posted by narain
        This is Narayan, I am currently in Melbourne and finished my master in IT and my interview appointment is 22 dec, got some queries filling DS156 form please help with the following questions..

Q 15 : Home address
        should I mention my melbourne address

YES MENTION UR MELBOURNE ADDRESS

Q 24 : What address will you stay at US

GIVE UR EMP ADDRESS

Q 25 : Name and address of the person in US who you will be staying

GIVE UR EMP ADDRESS

Q 26 : How long do you intend to stay

BETTER TO GIVE UNTILL THE DATE UR H1 IS SCHEDULED

Q 28 : Who will pay for your trip

EMPLOYMENT

and one more thing I was refused a visiting visa for pleasure last year July when I wanted to visit my brother stating 214(b) clause is that going to effect my chances of getting a visa this time, I was asked to complete my course and apply for one from my home country, well now I have completed my course and lot of my friends who are not Permanent Residents here got their H1's stamped and should I mention about my brother during my interview who sponsored for my visit.

BETTER NOT...U CAN, IF THEY ASK U ABT IT.....

i told u watever i did while filling the forms in the past...consider others opi's also.....

DON WORRY, ONE OF MY FRIEND ALSO GOT HIS H1 VISA STAMPED FROM SYDNEY.....ALL THE BEST

Please advice

Thanks
        Narain

CHECK MY ANSWERS IN CAPS....

and I have one question for u adn other folks here.....

FOR THE Q NUM 30 IN DS-156 FORM....

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ISSUED A U.S VISA......WHEN ADN WHERE....

I GOT MY H1 VISA STAMPED IN TWO DIFFERENT PALCES...ONE IN INDAI ADN ONE OUTSIDE INDIA.....WHCIH SHOULD I MENTION HERE NOW?....I'M NOT SEEING ANY PLACE FOR THE SECOND ONE IN THE PAPER FILLED 156 DOC......I HAVE NO IDEA ABT THE ARRANGEMENT IN NEWLY INTRODUCED ONLINE DS-156 DOC...CAN SOMEONE THROW LIGHT HERE?.....APPRECIATE UR HELP....THANKS IN ADAVANCE.....

ts

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X