Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221(g) Second time. Need Help

Hi,
    I was working for a top MNC In chennai providing advance tech support to IT giants in US.

I applied for H1 thru a consultant in chennai. I went for my visa stamping on 13th oct for first time and got 221g for client documents.

Then my consultant asked me to attend interviews for US companies so that he could get me letter. I cleared three interviews and the first client who sent me details had an start date within 2 weeks. So he sent me fax copy of the agreement and other details.

I took that on Dec 13th and i was given 221g again for the reason that my client does not have "Good Standing Rate with the State of Illinois". They had asked me to get a original letter (notarized) from the client asking why he is not in good terms.

Now when my company (consultant) company asked for the above detail the client is dodging us stating that he would provide. Now my consultant company feels that he might decieve and asked me to attend some more interviews.

The lady in US consulate had written by hand in the 221g form to send the original document and drop it in VFS drop box ?

Now my question is if i go thru another client (other then the one mentioned above) with all the details and a letter supported by my CEO stating that i could not join that project since my client was not able to provide the details and drop it in VFS dropbox would that help ?

Has anyone ever faced this kind of situation ?

Please let me know what can be done as i need to get damn VISA and start for work soon.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X