H1B visa processing in Singapore and questions asked during visa interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa processing in Singapore and questions asked during visa interview

I am Indian and I have 12 years of experience and for the past 5 years I am working in Singapore. I am having in-house letter from consultant and required documents. may I know the success rate in US consulate of Singapore and questions asked during interview

Originally posted by Asgar Hussain View Post
    I am Indian and I have 12 years of experience and for the past 5 years I am working in Singapore. I am having in-house letter from consultant and required documents. may I know the success rate in US consulate of Singapore and questions asked during interview
    There are no figures available in public domain for "success rates" .

What worries me is the "in-house letter". What exactly is the project that you would be working on? The consular officers would grill you on it. Internal projects are scrutinized more than end client projects so make sure you have genuine paper work.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

friend,

Have you succeeded in getting stamped with internal project?

cheers...

Originally posted by Asgar Hussain View Post

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X