Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed on filling H4 visa for my wife and kid

Hi,

I am working in USA from Jan 2015 on wards. I want to apply for H4 visa for my Kid and my wife.

I am having following doubts

1, Do i need to fill separate DS160 forms for my wife and kid?
    2, Can i include my Kid name as dependent in my wife's login in US Travel docs for paying visa fees and scheduling appointment?
    3, I am planning to sent copy of my I797,payslip,bank statements,my Passport and visa to my wife. Is that enough for getting H4?
    4, Currently, i am staying in client location. I came here for requirement gathering and it's seems i have to stay for more months. I asked my employer to amend my LCA to client location. They are in process of doing that. But in my pay slip,my address is mentioned as client address and tax is deducted for my employer location. I have to sent those payslips only to my wife. is that create any problem?. I am following with my employer for getting my LCA amendment documents. Is that document also needs to sent to my wife?
    5,I have to stay with this client for next 6 months. Then i may need to work for another client but possibly in the same state. Do i need to ask my employer again to change my LCA?
    6,What are all the times, we need to change LCA?

Please help me

Thanks

Originally posted by Surenther Selvaraj View Post
    Hi,

I am working in USA from Jan 2015 on wards. I want to apply for H4 visa for my Kid and my wife.

I am having following doubts

1, Do i need to fill separate DS160 forms for my wife and kid?
    2, Can i include my Kid name as dependent in my wife's login in US Travel docs for paying visa fees and scheduling appointment?
    3, I am planning to sent copy of my I797,payslip,bank statements,my Passport and visa to my wife. Is that enough for getting H4?
    4, Currently, i am staying in client location. I came here for requirement gathering and it's seems i have to stay for more months. I asked my employer to amend my LCA to client location. They are in process of doing that. But in my pay slip,my address is mentioned as client address and tax is deducted for my employer location. I have to sent those payslips only to my wife. is that create any problem?. I am following with my employer for getting my LCA amendment documents. Is that document also needs to sent to my wife?
    5,I have to stay with this client for next 6 months. Then i may need to work for another client but possibly in the same state. Do i need to ask my employer again to change my LCA?
    6,What are all the times, we need to change LCA?

Please help me

Thanks
    1. Yes.
    2. Your kid is dependent on you not on your spouse, unless she has a H1 of her own.
    3. Marriage certificate, Kiddo's birth certificate.
    4. Why wasnt LCA filed when you started working at the new location? You may need H1 amendment too. What location would your spouse mention during interview when questioned?
    5. Yes and I would advice H1 amendment too.
    5. Every time location, role changes.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      1. Yes.
      2. Your kid is dependent on you not on your spouse, unless she has a H1 of her own.
      3. Marriage certificate, Kiddo's birth certificate.
      4. Why wasnt LCA filed when you started working at the new location? You may need H1 amendment too. What location would your spouse mention during interview when questioned?
      5. Yes and I would advice H1 amendment too.
      5. Every time location, role changes.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Thanks for your reply

2, Then how do I get an appointment for my kid on the same slot with my wife. Do I need to create separate login for my kid for paying visa fees? Please clarify

4,I went to client location only for requirement gathering for a month. Then my client wanted me to stay there itself. That's the reason my employer doesn't changed anything in my LCA. My spouse going to mention client location only. I hope before her interview I will be getting my amendment papers.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X