Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple H1 Transfer and RFE for the first

Hi All,

I am working for company A, and I got an offer from company B also Company C, Company B can start H1 transfer now but C taking more time (Not sure they will file or not)

My Last day with current Company A is April 15th, there is an high chance to get RFE for Company B transfer. here my question is

1) I know we can transfer H1 to multiple companies same time, what if I got RFE for the Com B and start another transfer for Com C

2) Can I work few weeks in Company B, and join to C after getting approval

Since my last day is April 15th, I cannot wait for Company C to file H1 transfer;

Originally posted by cloud123 View Post
    Hi All,

I am working for company A, and I got an offer from company B also Company C, Company B can start H1 transfer now but C taking more time (Not sure they will file or not)

My Last day with current Company A is April 15th, there is an high chance to get RFE for Company B transfer. here my question is

1) I know we can transfer H1 to multiple companies same time, what if I got RFE for the Com B and start another transfer for Com C

2) Can I work few weeks in Company B, and join to C after getting approval

Since my last day is April 15th, I cannot wait for Company C to file H1 transfer;
    The larger question is if you dont work and get paid beyond April 15th you go out of status, so advisable to go with employer whose documentation is stronger and go for premium processing so that you get the approval much faster.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      The larger question is if you dont work and get paid beyond April 15th you go out of status, so advisable to go with employer whose documentation is stronger and go for premium processing so that you get the approval much faster.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Here my problem is , I want to join for Company C, but it will take time complete the visa transfer, I have only one option to go with Company B, but what if any RFE comes with Company,

Can i file transfer for Company C ?

Comment

Originally posted by cloud123 View Post
        Here my problem is , I want to join for Company C, but it will take time complete the visa transfer, I have only one option to go with Company B, but what if any RFE comes with Company,

Can i file transfer for Company C ?

Hi There,

I am flying on the same plane now have offers from company B and company C,
        1) Can I work few weeks in Company B, and join to C after getting approval . (Both Companies A and B are applying H1B transfer from my current employer who holds H1B.)

- - - Updated - - -

Hi There,

I am flying on the same plane now have offers from company B and company C,
        1) Can I work few weeks in Company B, and join to C after getting approval . (Both Companies A and B are applying H1B transfer from my current employer who holds H1B.)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X