authenticity of GoWorks Solutions Chennai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• authenticity of GoWorks Solutions Chennai

Does anybody has any idea on the authenticity of GoWorks Solutions Chennai???

This organization has contacted me for VISA Transfer. But not able to find it in glassdoor or on anywhere on Google. Only problem is they are new company/consultancy and they are saying I have to resign and join them, then , post joining they will initiate the transfer process.

Please help in case you have any idea on this company.

Can some one please reply.

Comment

Originally posted by dave dave View Post
      Does anybody has any idea on the authenticity of GoWorks Solutions Chennai???

This organization has contacted me for VISA Transfer. But not able to find it in glassdoor or on anywhere on Google. Only problem is they are new company/consultancy and they are saying I have to resign and join them, then , post joining they will initiate the transfer process.

Please help in case you have any idea on this company.
      Have to travl through this company.The organization has contacted me for the same..Please help me if u get any details on the company

Comment

I am also in the same boat

I am also in the same boat. Do you see any issues.
        Did they complete the Visa Transfer

Originally posted by Ashu1984 View Post
        Have to travl through this company.The organization has contacted me for the same..Please help me if u get any details on the company

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X