Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B - Travel Outside US - New Visa Stamp

Hello Forum members,

My current visa stamp will expire in May-2015 and I need to travel outside US. I 've a question related to travel. Details below:

I have H1B visa stamped with my current employer up to Apr-2015. I 've already extended my H1B with the same employer have i 797 up to Apr 2018. My current Indian passport( In which I have visa stamp) will expire in May-2015. I've already renewed my passport.

I want to travel outside US. so I believe I need to attend VISA stamping to re enter US

Can I get visa stamped by traveling to countries close by like Canada/ Mexico ? Is it mandatory that i travel to India to get my visa stamped.

Thanks,
    Kranti

Originally posted by kkbanala View Post
    Hello Forum members,

My current visa stamp will expire in May-2015 and I need to travel outside US. I 've a question related to travel. Details below:

I have H1B visa stamped with my current employer up to Apr-2015. I 've already extended my H1B with the same employer have i 797 up to Apr 2018. My current Indian passport( In which I have visa stamp) will expire in May-2015. I've already renewed my passport.

I want to travel outside US. so I believe I need to attend VISA stamping to re enter US

Can I get visa stamped by traveling to countries close by like Canada/ Mexico ? Is it mandatory that i travel to India to get my visa stamped.

Thanks,
    Kranti
    If you have had bulk of your schooling/experience in US it is possible to get stamping done smoothly at a nearby Country instead of going to home country. Also, do check with the respective consulates.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X