Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to get H4 Visa extension with just H1B Approval?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to get H4 Visa extension with just H1B Approval?

Hi,

I am on H1B Visa and my wife and child on H4 Visas expiring in a few months. I am applying for H1B Extension. Once I get the H1B Extension Approval, I will be travelling to India to get Visa stamps based on the new H1B. My questions is, should I also apply for H4 Approval or is H1B Approval adequate for extending the H4 Visa stamps for my wife and son?

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by slakshmin108 View Post
    Hi,

I am on H1B Visa and my wife and child on H4 Visas expiring in a few months. I am applying for H1B Extension. Once I get the H1B Extension Approval, I will be travelling to India to get Visa stamps based on the new H1B. My questions is, should I also apply for H4 Approval or is H1B Approval adequate for extending the H4 Visa stamps for my wife and son?

Thanks in advance
    Are your dependents with you in US? If yes, when is the I-94 expiring?

Comment

Hi Raghvi,

Yes. My dependents are with me in the US and we will be travelling to India together. Their I-94 is also expiring on the same date as mine Oct 1, 2015.
      In this scenario, should their H4 extension also be filed OR is it enough if I get my H1B extension approval for their H4 Visa stamping?

Thanks
      Lakshmi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X