Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Steps or guide for live and work in USA

Hi to person/someone is reading this thread

I am Chew Wenjie , Eddy from Singapore, of course I'm currently working as Audio visual AutoCAD draftsman in Singapore. My working experience is more than 5 years but less than 6 years in drafting trade.

I had a local diploma (3 years full time) and one bachelor degree in facilities management (Heriot Watt University). My age is 34 years old this year. I would like to live and work in USA. I have a limited knowledge about H1-B visa when i read some articles about H1-B. I hope someone kindly guide me about this visa.

1- What are the first steps, any guide or any website that help me along the way?
    2- Do I need to take IELTS for the H1-B to score points ?
    3- I thought of apply on the green card lottery and may have higher chance of going to USA to work.

I'm interested working in drafting trade again , and I'm keen to work as Civil and Structural, HVAC, Mechanical and Electrical, Civil and Environmental, Architectural draftsman. Hopefully that this Trade will not die off easily. Of Course I am just like anyone else wishing that I one day can migrate to USA

Thanks in Advance and have a good weekend to all. Cheers up

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X