Issue in H1 visa fees payment and scheduling appointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue in H1 visa fees payment and scheduling appointment

I came to US in H4 visa and in Oct 2014 I got my H1B visa. Now I am going for stamping in India. I filled DS160 form & then try to create a profile at US Visa appointment system. In step 5.

"Your personal details match the profile which already exists in our database. The user id of that profile is "[email protected] ". If you created this profile in the past and forgot the password, please use “Forget your password?” function on the login screen. If this email isn't familiar to you, please contact our helpline through Provide Feedback option in the left menu or by sending the email to our helpline. Please don't forget to attach the scanned copy of your passport’s data page to your feedback message/email".

Based on this message, I contacted helpline and they asked me to remove my profile from the primary applicant profile(ie [email protected]).

1.Now my question is, if I remove mine from the primary applicant profile, will my H4 visa get cancel?

2. How can I proceed further in paying visa and scheduling appointment.

Please help me with this as soon as possible.

Originally posted by agoplan View Post
    I came to US in H4 visa and in Oct 2014 I got my H1B visa. Now I am going for stamping in India. I filled DS160 form & then try to create a profile at US Visa appointment system. In step 5.

"Your personal details match the profile which already exists in our database. The user id of that profile is "[email protected] ". If you created this profile in the past and forgot the password, please use “Forget your password?” function on the login screen. If this email isn't familiar to you, please contact our helpline through Provide Feedback option in the left menu or by sending the email to our helpline. Please don't forget to attach the scanned copy of your passport’s data page to your feedback message/email".

Based on this message, I contacted helpline and they asked me to remove my profile from the primary applicant profile(ie [email protected]).

1.Now my question is, if I remove mine from the primary applicant profile, will my H4 visa get cancel?

2. How can I proceed further in paying visa and scheduling appointment.

Please help me with this as soon as possible.
    1. No.
    2. As they said remove from your spouse's application. Or did you try creating profile with another email id?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X