X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B & H4 Visa Stamping during H1B Transfer to New Employer

Hello Friends,
    Need your suggestions…

I am in USA on H1B visa, working for Employer X. My Family (Wife & Daughter) have H4 dependent Visa, My Family went to India for Vacation Purpose.
    Now I got an offer from other Employer Y and my H1B Visa Transfer will be initiated soon.

My Family,as they are in India, need to go for Visa Stamping also before they come back to USA.
    (1) Should I have done their Visa Stamping by my current employer –X, or should I wait for my joining to new employer-Y, and need to done my family visa stamping by employer-Y.

I am also planning to travel to India for vacation before joining to employer- Y. but I will also need to go for Visa Stamping.
    (2) Is it OK for me to travel to India and have Visa stamping by my current employer-X (even my Visa Transfer will be in progress or might be completed by that time).

Please suggest.
    Thanks
    vipsi

Originally posted by vipsinghal View Post
    Hello Friends,
    Need your suggestions…

I am in USA on H1B visa, working for Employer X. My Family (Wife & Daughter) have H4 dependent Visa, My Family went to India for Vacation Purpose.
    Now I got an offer from other Employer Y and my H1B Visa Transfer will be initiated soon.

My Family,as they are in India, need to go for Visa Stamping also before they come back to USA.
    (1) Should I have done their Visa Stamping by my current employer –X, or should I wait for my joining to new employer-Y, and need to done my family visa stamping by employer-Y.

I am also planning to travel to India for vacation before joining to employer- Y. but I will also need to go for Visa Stamping.
    (2) Is it OK for me to travel to India and have Visa stamping by my current employer-X (even my Visa Transfer will be in progress or might be completed by that time).

Please suggest.
    Thanks
    vipsi
    When will you be joining the new employer?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      When will you be joining the new employer?
      Hi.. I am planning to travel india from 28-May to 28-June...and planning to join new employer on 13-July...
      But my H1B Visa Transfer Process will be initiated around 25-April. Please suggest.. Thanks a lot

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X