Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premium Prcessing RFE Timeline

Hi All,
    My H1B was filed as Premium processing. I got an RFE sometime back.

Last week my employer sent the docs and the status now changed as "Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received".

My confusions are
    1. My case is Still under premium processing?
    2. If so, why USCIS said that it will take 60 days to make decision?

Below is the USCIS's current case status.

On April 16, 2015, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC15098xxxxx. Our Vermont Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. You should receive a decision or case update by June 15, 2015, unless fingerprinting or an interview are needed. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Hi am also into the same situation. Can some one give a reply please

Comment

Originally posted by Sam121 View Post
      Hi am also into the same situation. Can some one give a reply please
      Asked the PP folks and they replied that the 15 day response time restarts, meaning that the RFE-response will be reviewed and responded to in 15 days. Please update when you get an update from USCIS PP

Comment

Originally posted by jayaraman.shanmugam View Post
        Hi All,

Last week my employer sent the docs and the status now changed as "Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received".

My confusions are

On April 16, 2015, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC15098xxxxx. Our Vermont Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. You should receive a decision or case update by June 15, 2015, unless fingerprinting or an interview are needed. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.
        Hi Jayaraman,
        Did you get any update? If yes, how long did it take?

Comment

Originally posted by jayaraman.shanmugam View Post
          Hi All,

My confusions are

Hi Jayaraman,

When did you receive your approval? My situation is similar to you. This is my current status.

"On June 2, 2015, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC15xxxxxxxx. Our California Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. You should receive a decision or case update by August 1, 2015, unless fingerprinting or an interview are needed. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address"

Please respond to give me some solace!

Regards
          Kpp

Comment

Originally posted by praveenkp78 View Post
            Hi Jayaraman,

When did you receive your approval? My situation is similar to you. This is my current status.

"On June 2, 2015, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC15xxxxxxxx. Our California Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. You should receive a decision or case update by August 1, 2015, unless fingerprinting or an interview are needed. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address"

Please respond to give me some solace!

Regards
            Kpp

Hi JayaRam/KPP,

Have you guys got an update on you case? even im in similar situation. Please let me know how long it took to get a response after submitting the requested information.

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X