Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponsor Visa

Dear sir/madam,

I'm from Sri Lanka. I have completed my advance education. Now i'm a part qualified chartered accountant and work as an internal auditor. My intention is to go to USA and do a job. That's why i need your assistance sir.

My uncle (Father's Younger brother) won Green Card visa. He lives there for 20 years. Now he is a permanent US citizen. Can he sponsor me ? If he sponsors me, what documents should be sent by him? And how long it will take to process my visa? Further, while he prepares his documents, what documents should i prepare?

Hope quick reply.

Thank you.

An uncle is not a petitionable relationship.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Ranfer View Post
    Dear sir/madam,

I'm from Sri Lanka. I have completed my advance education. Now i'm a part qualified chartered accountant and work as an internal auditor. My intention is to go to USA and do a job. That's why i need your assistance sir.

My uncle (Father's Younger brother) won Green Card visa. He lives there for 20 years. Now he is a permanent US citizen. Can he sponsor me ? If he sponsors me, what documents should be sent by him? And how long it will take to process my visa? Further, while he prepares his documents, what documents should i prepare?

Hope quick reply.

Thank you.

Comment

Sponsor Visa

Ok, What if my uncle/my uncle's boss(the employer) will give me a job, and then can my uncle sponsor me sir or the employer will have to?

Hope quick reply.

Thank you.

Comment

Ok, What if my uncle/my uncle's boss(the employer) will give me a job, and then can my uncle sponsor me sir or the employer will have to?

Hope quick reply.

Thank you.
        The employer has to. What visa are they planning to sponsor you for?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Deciding on the type of employment -based visa and obtaining a visa slot will require professional assistance for your uncle.

--Ray B

Hope quick reply.

Thank you.

Comment

As an expert, what do you think sir? what is the easiest & fast method to get me there? i'm sure that, he will spend every cent for me. I don't have a degree (part qualification of chartered accountancy)but have over three years of accounting & auditing experience.

HOPE A QUICK REPLY...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X