Interview process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview process

Hi, this is Madan from Chennai. I got offer from an employer from USA. And my Visa process is in progress.
    The fees has been paid and I have to schedule for H1 visa interview.
    As per CGI website, next available appointment date is on 23rd of April.
    So, on 23rd, I have to submit my documents, finger prints and come back and attend interview later or will it be on same day? Somebody please assist. I sincerely thank and appreciate if any of you can call me @ 9176624876 and explain.

Originally posted by Madhangmk View Post
    Hi, this is Madan from Chennai. I got offer from an employer from USA. And my Visa process is in progress.
    The fees has been paid and I have to schedule for H1 visa interview.
    As per CGI website, next available appointment date is on 23rd of April.
    So, on 23rd, I have to submit my documents, finger prints and come back and attend interview later or will it be on same day? Somebody please assist. I sincerely thank and appreciate if any of you can call me @ 9176624876 and explain.
    When you say Visa process is in progress at which stage is it at? Do you have to H1 I797 approval with you?

Typically the Finger print and Visa interview are done on separate dates.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

True, you need approved I -797 original to attend the Visa interview(aka Consular Process ).

And yes, finger print will happen in a different location on first day in Chennai & the actual consular interview will happen in US Consulate the next day based on your appointment.

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      When you say Visa process is in progress at which stage is it at? Do you have to H1 I797 approval with you?

Typically the Finger print and Visa interview are done on separate dates.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X