Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1b visa

Hi Experts,
    My client has field I129 visa petition for nonimmigrant worker. which was approved on 29th April 2015. now i am waiting for confirmation letter for the same. my question is that during July2011 to June 2013 i have applied 4 time for B1 visa and face denial. now i am going to appear for H1b Visa stamping very soon. will my last 4time b1 denial will give any impact on current h1b visa?

Originally posted by Ritesh Modi View Post
    Hi Experts,
    My client has field I129 visa petition for nonimmigrant worker. which was approved on 29th April 2015. now i am waiting for confirmation letter for the same. my question is that during July2011 to June 2013 i have applied 4 time for B1 visa and face denial. now i am going to appear for H1b Visa stamping very soon. will my last 4time b1 denial will give any impact on current h1b visa?
    The two are separate types of visas. And H1 would be approved based upon its own merit.

Any specific reason for those 4 Denials?

This is my

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      The two are separate types of visas. And H1 would be approved based upon its own merit.

Any specific reason for those 4 Denials?

This is my
      not mentioned much and just gave me a paper under 214b

Comment

Originally posted by Ritesh Modi View Post
        not mentioned much and just gave me a paper under 214b
        214b is a very generic denial. Actual reasons, such as less ties to home country, too long a duration request, sibling already immigrated, etc would more be visible in the interview details that transpired between you and the officers. Irrespective, as long as the denials were not due to a fraudulent cause, the H1 would be decided upon its own merits.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X