Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is travelling outside country recommended during the last month of stamped visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is travelling outside country recommended during the last month of stamped visa?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have written my concern to the embassy, but I have not received any reply yet. I am living in Los Angeles on an H1B visa. My stamped H1B visa for USA on my passport is valid until September 30, 2015, and I am planning to travel to England and Scotland from August 6-21, 2015. I was wondering if the stamped date of my H1B visa has anything to do with applying for UK Visa or travelling UK territory, considering my port of entry will be back to Los Angeles before September 30, 2015. Is it required to have a stamped H1B visa valid at least three (3) months beyond the intended departure from the UK territory? Meanwhile, my company will be filing an extension of my H1B visa.

Also, I do have a health insurance in the USA, and some of its benefits cover me internationally. I do not have any pre-existing health condition. I was wondering if it is mandatory to get a specified/travel health insurance.

I will be highly obliged for your suggestions to my concerns.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X