transfering from h4 to h1b (h1b petition approved) without paystubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transfering from h4 to h1b (h1b petition approved) without paystubs

Hello! Could you please help in my situation?

My h1b petition was approved in october 2013. However I moved to us in july 2014 on h4 status with my husband. I do not want to start working with the company which sponsored my h1b petition(there are certain reasons for that). Is that possible to make h1b transfer without paystubs from that sponsor company in my situation? What should I do to make this transfer?

BR,
    Anastasia

Originally posted by Anastasia View Post
    Hello! Could you please help in my situation?

My h1b petition was approved in october 2013. However I moved to us in july 2014 on h4 status with my husband. I do not want to start working with the company which sponsored my h1b petition(there are certain reasons for that). Is that possible to make h1b transfer without paystubs from that sponsor company in my situation? What should I do to make this transfer?

BR,
    Anastasia
    Yes it is possible as long as the petition was not revoked by USCIS. First you need to find an employer who has work for you and willing to sponsor the H1 cap exempt petition.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

What a relief! Thank you so much Raghvi! In which cases USCIS can revoke the petition? How to check whether mine is still valid? For employer - is there any difference with h1 transfer : between my situation and situation when person already works for some company?

Comment

Originally posted by Anastasia View Post
        What a relief! Thank you so much Raghvi! In which cases USCIS can revoke the petition? How to check whether mine is still valid? For employer - is there any difference with h1 transfer : between my situation and situation when person already works for some company?
        You can check online the case status, put in your approval notice receipt number. https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do. For an employer, it always gives confidence if one is already working but if your skill sets are in demand they may want to go the extra mile of initiating a cap exempt petition.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X