X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Visa's

Hi All,

Need help urgently.
    My wife has a valid H1B visa stamped in Jan'15 and I have already got my H4 visa stamped last week.
    I am currently working in some X company and my company is planning to sponsor my B1 visa in few days.

Now my question is whether the H4 visa would be cancelled if I go for B1 visa OR can I have both the visa
    I am really confused. Can you please also share the pros and cons regarding the same.

Originally posted by Ritesh Mintri View Post
    Hi All,

Need help urgently.
    My wife has a valid H1B visa stamped in Jan'15 and I have already got my H4 visa stamped last week.
    I am currently working in some X company and my company is planning to sponsor my B1 visa in few days.

Now my question is whether the H4 visa would be cancelled if I go for B1 visa OR can I have both the visa
    I am really confused. Can you please also share the pros and cons regarding the same.
    Yes you can have a valid H4 and valid B1 in your passport, no issues. I dont see any cons of having both, as both serve different purposes, worst case officer may make a note of not allowing a COS to H4 while you on B1.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X