Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa needed but no wedding album

Hi..
    Me and my husband have been dating from past 7 years (from college) and he is currently working in the US. We got our marriage registered in december but I do not have any photos of any ceremony. But we did conduct a reception party which had about 60 people attending and our parents. I also have an invite which was sent for this reception. Apart from this all my papers are in place. Will not having photos of the rituals post a problem?

I have seen this forum has helped many people, I hope someone would be able to calm my fear

Originally posted by akshu View Post
    Hi..
    Me and my husband have been dating from past 7 years (from college) and he is currently working in the US. We got our marriage registered in december but I do not have any photos of any ceremony. But we did conduct a reception party which had about 60 people attending and our parents. I also have an invite which was sent for this reception. Apart from this all my papers are in place. Will not having photos of the rituals post a problem?

I have seen this forum has helped many people, I hope someone would be able to calm my fear
    The photos of reception, invite, and marriage certificate should suffice.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X