Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Dependent - DS160

Hi

My Wife and Kids are going to india. They need to attend Visa Interview at consulate for H4 Visa Stamping. I don't know my wife and kid (9 Year Old) need to fill up separate
    DS-160 Form or Single DS-160 Form for wife and she can mentioned my Kids information in that form. Please let know if anyone know the answer of this question.

Do my wife need to bring my (H1B Visa Holder) Original I-797 or Copy of Approve I-797 Document? (Note: I am not going india only my wife going India with Kids)
    Last edited by NSoni; 05-17-2015, 09:40 AM.

Originally posted by NSoni View Post
    Hi

My Wife and Kids are going to india. They need to attend Visa Interview at consulate for H4 Visa Stamping. I don't know my wife and kid (9 Year Old) need to fill up separate
    DS-160 Form or Single DS-160 Form for wife and she can mentioned my Kids information in that form. Please let know if anyone know the answer of this question.

Do my wife need to bring my (H1B Visa Holder) Original I-797 or Copy of Approve I-797 Document? (Note: I am not going india only my wife going India with Kids)
    One DS-160 for each applicant. So, yes, they all need to have their own DS-160.

A copy of the I-797 should be enough, along with other relevant documents which prove your valid status in US.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X