H1B Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer

I came to US on H1 in 2013.First time when my employer applied for H1 i got 1 yr visa valid till Nov 2013.Currently i work for an employer A. It has presence in India as well.
    After coming to US i applied for extension.I got my VISA extended till dec 2014. I went to India during July 2014 and got my stamping done till dec 2014.
    Later again my project got extended i applied for extension. I got my visa extended till DEC 2015, but i dont have any stamping for the latest extension.
    I have used 2 yrs of the 6 yr tenure.

I wanted to go back to India on personal grounds this june 2015.I ll not be in a position to come back to US for 1 yr till april 2016.
    I ll quit the present employer A after going back to India.

Say for example if i get an offer from other employer -B during august 2015, will my current employer A cancel my H1 petition ?

If i get an offer from other employer -B during feb 2016, will I be able to raise a cap exemption for the H1 petition and come back to US with the new employer B?

I want my H1 to be maintained or to be active, if i switch my employer from A to B.

What should i do ? Is transfer from India possible. Also i would like to know about cap exemption of my H1, will it hold good from employer B?

I would like to know what would be the best option to come to US after 1 yr say in mid 2016 with new employer B.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X