Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B - I797C, Notice of Action

Hi Sir,

I applied for H1B in 2008 and it was picked in lottery and I never go for stamping. My consultant was shared I797C, Notice of Action recipt with me in 2008. Today I've verified in USCIS website with the receipt number and it showing as My Case Was Approved.

1. Is my approved petition still valid?
    2. if it is valid, am I still cap exmpt?
    3. Can I go for stamping with the same petition?

I approached an employer recently and shared the petition. They said it is possible are ready to do processing. Is it true?

I've travelled to US 3 times on B1/B2 for 5-6 months overall from 2008 to till date. I do not have L1 visa.

Please help me as I need to take decision ASAP. Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Thank you,
    Last edited by srinivasreddy15; 05-18-2015, 03:54 AM.

Originally posted by srinivasreddy15 View Post
    Hi Sir,

I applied for H1B in 2008 and it was picked in lottery and I never go for stamping. My consultant was shared I797C, Notice of Action recipt with me in 2008. Today I've verified in USCIS website with the receipt number and it showing as My Case Was Approved.

1. Is my approved petition still valid?
    2. if it is valid, am I still cap exmpt?
    3. Can I go for stamping with the same petition?

I approached an employer recently and shared the petition. They said it is possible are ready to do processing. Is it true?

I've travelled to US 3 times on B1/B2 for 5-6 months overall from 2008 to till date. I do not have L1 visa.

Please help me as I need to take decision ASAP. Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Thank you,
    Since its over 6 Years I dont think you are cap exempt.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X