H1B extension Pending more than 5 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B extension Pending more than 5 months

My H1B extension was filed on Jan-06-2015. Got an RFE on Feb 9th and My employer replied to the RFE on FEb 20th. Online case status shows the below message

"On February 20, 2015, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC15xxxxxxx. Our California Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. You should receive a decision or case update by April 21, 2015, unless fingerprinting or an interview are needed."

Its been more then 85 days after the RFE response.How long it will take for the final decision.Any one else in the same situation??.

Originally posted by ajsathish View Post
    My H1B extension was filed on Jan-06-2015. Got an RFE on Feb 9th and My employer replied to the RFE on FEb 20th. Online case status shows the below message

"On February 20, 2015, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC15xxxxxxx. Our California Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. You should receive a decision or case update by April 21, 2015, unless fingerprinting or an interview are needed."

Its been more then 85 days after the RFE response.How long it will take for the final decision.Any one else in the same situation??.
    This is not normal. You should contact USCIS immediately and book an info pass appointment to see where your case is at.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

H1b Extension approved

My h1b extension is approved on 05-Jun-2015

Comment

Originally posted by ajsathish View Post
        My h1b extension is approved on 05-Jun-2015
        Congrats bro! Glad you got this resolved in your favor.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X