Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b 221g

Hello,

I have attended visa interview on 29th Dec 2014 and got 221G to submit client letter and SOW. My employer is now working with the client to get the client letter. Now i want to know is there a time limit to submit the documents because already 5 months gone since my interview date.

Also my petition validity expires on 16th Oct 2015. May i know what would happen if i could not get stamping before my petition expires.

Regards,
    Senthil

Originally posted by sendil06 View Post
    Hello,

I have attended visa interview on 29th Dec 2014 and got 221G to submit client letter and SOW. My employer is now working with the client to get the client letter. Now i want to know is there a time limit to submit the documents because already 5 months gone since my interview date.

Also my petition validity expires on 16th Oct 2015. May i know what would happen if i could not get stamping before my petition expires.

Regards,
    Senthil
    Something does not fit the story. Why hasn't your employer been able to provide a client letter for over 5 Months? If petition expires the employer would have to file for extension.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X