Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Info / Help

Hi,

I would highly appreciate you if someone can help me by providing me required information on processing the GC.

My H1 is valid till Sept - 2016 and I have travelled to the USA in Dec - 2014 and stayed for almost 2.5 months without Project in the Company's Guest House as the Project dates were extended. I returned back to India in Feb - 2015 on my employers request. Now, my employer informed me that I may need to travel back to the USA during June end or July beginning - 2015.

I wanted to know if this would impact in processing my Green Card (my Company informed me that it will process the GC once the Project starts) once I reach the USA in the beginning of the July - 2015.

Reply awaited.

Regards,

Sri...

Originally posted by dsrionline View Post
    Hi,

I would highly appreciate you if someone can help me by providing me required information on processing the GC.

My H1 is valid till Sept - 2016 and I have travelled to the USA in Dec - 2014 and stayed for almost 2.5 months without Project in the Company's Guest House as the Project dates were extended. I returned back to India in Feb - 2015 on my employers request. Now, my employer informed me that I may need to travel back to the USA during June end or July beginning - 2015.

I wanted to know if this would impact in processing my Green Card (my Company informed me that it will process the GC once the Project starts) once I reach the USA in the beginning of the July - 2015.

Reply awaited.

Regards,

Sri...
    Were you paid H1 salary as per your LCA for those 2.5 Months?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X