Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b transfer from one employer to another

Hello All,

I am sure it must have been asked multiple times.
    I have only came across a post or two so I am asking this question again here.

I have my H1B transfer initiated through an employer 1.
    Have not received the transfer receipt yet so I am still working for my original employer.
    While transfer is in progress, I got an opportunity for employer 2, with a better work, pay and location.
    Can I now initiate transfer with employer 2 as well. ?

Will it and how it will affect my first transfer to employer 1 which is already in progress. ?

What will happen if first transfer got approved, and I have another transfer of H1b in progress with Employer 2?

What should be the process and aftermath, once I have transfer from employer 1 and 2 already completed, and I want to work
    with employer 2? Specifically will employer 1 revoke H1 transfer, do I need to explicitly mention it to employer 1 once employer 2's transfer is done.?

How many times I can have H1b transferred to other employers, in other words how many times can i switch
    the employer and file petition transfer during a year. ? What is year ( month X to month Y ) as per USCIS calendar

Thank you all for your time.

Hello All,

Any pointers are helpful.

thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X