Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Rejected 221g

Hi Friends,
    I got my visa rejected under section 221g. In the form given to me it mentioned as my visa is suspended and the I-797 form is sent back to USA consulate from chennai.

Do I have any possiblity now to get visa or I am rejected as a whole. Please any one help me on this.

hello anil

Hello Anil In my opinion if the visa is rejected and 221g is given then it means rejected and your papers will be sent to USA for cancellation of I129. Didnt the VO ask for any new docs,if he had then options are still open. Tell me more about your experience in the embassy. i wll be applying in march 06 so i need all the info i can get.
    ramkrishna

Comment

My experience at Consulate

Thank you Ramakrishna,

I first attended interview on oct27 VO asked me abt client info. I had all the info of the cleint. Then he issued a 221g to get the work location photos and letter from client. On Dec 8,I attended again with that data. Then again he issued a 221g to get the lease agreement of my petetioners office. I dropped it at TTS visa. In a span of 2 days I got the response of rejection. Dont know what exactly went wrong.

My petetioner will receive the response from USA consulte I will post the reasons for my rejection very soon.

Best of luck for ur visa

Comment

Hi Anilchowdary,
        Happy New Year...While you dropped your Documents in TTS dropbox..

1. While the VO asked you to drop the documents(at the time of 2nd interview). did he retained all your H1B petitions and then he asked you to drop the documents or you only had your all H1B documents...?

2. Did you dropped your passport also....?

please reply..

Thanks
        suresh

Comment

hello anil

thanks anil
          im sorry that you had to go through all the trouble and still not get a visa. Are you and Engineer or MCA? or from non IT back ground? I think the blame lies on your US employer man as they have asked you about the employer all times, may be the VO was not convinced about the company. Do you know any one who got out right rejection on first attempt?
          good luck

Comment

Reason for Rejection may not be your fault. CO checks the practices of US Employers carefully nowadays.

Comment

Hi

Hi Suresh,
              Happy New Year. Yes VO retained my H1B petetions at the 2nd time of interview and then asked me to drop. And also i dropped my passport at tts.

Sorry for late reply
              Anil

Originally posted by suresh_epro
              Hi Anilchowdary,
              Happy New Year...While you dropped your Documents in TTS dropbox..

1. While the VO asked you to drop the documents(at the time of 2nd interview). did he retained all your H1B petitions and then he asked you to drop the documents or you only had your all H1B documents...?

2. Did you dropped your passport also....?

please reply..

Thanks
              suresh

Comment

Hi

Hi Ramakrishna,
                I have done my MCA, and presently working as programmer. And there r very little chances of rejection right at the first attempt. I will tell u one thing there will be no rejection that easily. Till now i did not find anyone like that.

Originally posted by ramkrishna
                thanks anil
                im sorry that you had to go through all the trouble and still not get a visa. Are you and Engineer or MCA? or from non IT back ground? I think the blame lies on your US employer man as they have asked you about the employer all times, may be the VO was not convinced about the company. Do you know any one who got out right rejection on first attempt?
                good luck

Comment

Hi

Thank you. But my employer was good at my work. It's mainly my bad luck and yet i have to recive the reason of my rejection.

Originally posted by VisaChief001
                  Reason for Rejection may not be your fault. CO checks the practices of US Employers carefully nowadays.

Comment

Anil please help me regarding 221(g)

Hi anil,
                    Happy New Year...Thanks for your valuable reply....I have a few questions,...please help me...

1. Usually the VO retained the H1B petitions before asking the candidate to drop the documents in drop box OR For your case only he done like that ?

2. Why I am asking is for me also he retained the H1B papers and asked me to drop the documents in drop box?

3. How many days it taken for you to get the response form the Consulate after you drop-in the documents ?

Please help me Anil....Expecting your reply......

Thanks
                    suresh

Comment

hello anil

hi anil
                      Its really bad that you didnt get H1B though you had a MCA, i think the fault soley lies with your employer in US. I think the VO has list of defaulting companies and that is why he asked to get notarised tax returns of that company.

Comment

Hi

Hi

In all cases i dont know but in my case he retained them with him. What is the document he asked u to drop? In two days i got my passport back with 221g form as rejected after i dropped at tts.

did u drop it. anyway dont worry u will get through. Best of luck.

Hi anil,
                        Happy New Year...Thanks for your valuable reply....I have a few questions,...please help me...

1. Usually the VO retained the H1B petitions before asking the candidate to drop the documents in drop box OR For your case only he done like that ?

2. Why I am asking is for me also he retained the H1B papers and asked me to drop the documents in drop box?

3. How many days it taken for you to get the response form the Consulate after you drop-in the documents ?

Please help me Anil....Expecting your reply......

Thanks
                        suresh

Comment

VO asked me to drop the marketing analysis document

Hi Anil,
                          Thanks.I was asked to drop the marketing analysis documents along with the revenue details of the product..that is SWOT and ROI analysis of the product.

1. On the 2nd time of your interview.. did the VO asked you to drop the passport along with the documents OR you itself drop the passport ?

2. Whether I want to drop the DS157 and DS158 form along with the documents and passport ?

Thanks,
                          suresh

Comment

Hi Suresh,
                            you have to drop ur passport, 156,157 forms, 1 photo, 2300 DD and the required papers and also H1B papers if u have them. All this is mentioned in the 221g form given to you.

In ur case i think he is asking you abt the project that means he is ok with the employer so there will be no problem for you. GO head everything will go fine.

bye

Hi Anil,
                            Thanks.I was asked to drop the marketing analysis documents along with the revenue details of the product..that is SWOT and ROI analysis of the product.

1. On the 2nd time of your interview.. did the VO asked you to drop the passport along with the documents OR you itself drop the passport ?

2. Whether I want to drop the DS157 and DS158 form along with the documents and passport ?

Thanks,
                            suresh

Comment

Thanks Anil !!!

Hi Anil,
                              Thanks for your patience and your confidence boosting reply ..I am also expecting that it should get through...rest in the hands of god.

I will buzz once I get response from consulate....

All the best man...

Thanks man,
                              suresh

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X