Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h4 query - please advise

Hi,

Recently i have attended for h4 and my husband is in india by that time as there is delay in relieving from present employer. I got the following query and my husband left to US after 10days because of job need.

A complete statement from the petitioning employer explaining how and why the H/L worker's position has been kept vacant since the time the job was offered

please suggest me what needs to be done??

Thanks inadvance
    Suma

h4 query, please help

Hi,

Recently i have attended for h4 and my husband is in india by that time as there is delay in relieving from present employer. I got the following query and my husband left to US after 10days because of job need.

A complete statement from the petitioning employer explaining how and why the H/L worker's position has been kept vacant since the time the job was offered

please suggest me what needs to be done??

Thanks inadvance
    Suma

Comment

Please ask your husband's employer to send a letter stating the reason and then re appear.I think it's better if your husband was in India rather than travelling to US.

As he is already travelled get the letter from the employer after consulting with the attorney and then re appear for the interview and you will be through with your VISA.

All the Best.

Comment

hi suma ,make sure that u r husband get the pay stubs from the day he landed in US ,next time when u vist consulate u have to carry the pay stubs also..(VO will be perticular to this)so take cae of pay stubs)..

Comment

Hi Kishore/kalyan,

Thank you for your replies and suggestion.

Actually my husband's employer paid his first 3 months salary recently. will that create any problem?

Thanks,
          Suma

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X