Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

During H1B valid period is to possible to travel home country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• During H1B valid period is to possible to travel home country?

During H1B valid period is to possible to travel home country? if thats is possible do i need any additional document when reentering US?

What do you mean by H1B valid period? Are you asking if you can travel back to home country when your H1B petition + I-94 is valid? If that is the question, then the answer is YES.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      What do you mean by H1B valid period? Are you asking if you can travel back to home country when your H1B petition + I-94 is valid? If that is the question, then the answer is YES.
      thank you for your reply, yes you right, do I need any document or approval when comming back? (I have visa stamp for three years)

Comment

Visa alone is not enough to enter the country in H1B status. You need a valid H1B approval notice along with a valid H1B visa. Carry all supporting documents that you carried when you first entered U.S. Also carry an employment verification letter from your employer and some recent pay stubs.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X