H1B Stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping

I am new joinee to ABC Company. My H1B Visa expires on Sep 20,2015. I got the new petition from ABC Company with validity till March 2016.

Due to personal reasons, I may have to travel to India this month end of July or mid of August and return by 1st week of September.

Please let me know if I have to go for stamping in India this time or it is also Ok to travel with the new petition and supporting documents to India without getting visa stamping as the new petition is just valid for 10 months from now.

if stamping is not mandatory, what are the supporting documents need to be carried. Just need your opinions and need not be accurate and I understand you are not responsible for any information

thanks

You can enter U.S as long as your H1B visa is valid in the passport on the date of your return. By showing your new approval notice (along with the old approval notice), you can get an I-94 matching the extended petition expiry date.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      You can enter U.S as long as your H1B visa is valid in the passport on the date of your return. By showing your new approval notice (along with the old approval notice), you can get an I-94 matching the extended petition expiry date.
      Thanks Shervin

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X