Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different status for same 221(G) case number in different locations

Hi,

My H-1B interview date was 28th April 2015. VO said "approved" and kept the passport. But I got the passport with no stamp and a white 221(G) after a week. I then submitted the requested documents on May 8th 2015. My Client recently told me that they received a verification query and have responded around May 20th. But there has been no status change on CEAC website since 28th April 2015.

Here is the very strange thing. Today, I just changed the location on CEAC tracker to "India, Chennai" instead of "India, New Delhi" which is where I had my interview. No idea why I did that, just like that.

On the Chennai location, the same case number shows status ISSUED with the same status update of 28th April 2015; but on New Delhi it shows Administrative Processing. On other locations it says "Your search did not return any data". Also, on USTravelDocs passport tracker, I see the passport status as "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted". Same for email based passport tracker. And the CGI Federal website says "Document delivery information:" in the passport status box.

What is happening!? Definitely looks like a glitch in their system, but I am wondering if it can mean something else? Has anyone ever seen anything like this? I have sent mail to both New Delhi Embassy and Chennai consulate but no idea when I will get a response from them.

Thanks

Anyone?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X