Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Extention while another H1 Transfer is already in progress

Hi,

In jan2015 I went to USA through company A, I got a offer from company B. Company B Started Visa Transfer in Normal processign mode in first week of March 2015. Company A sent me Back to India on 27 March. My petition and Visa of Company A is valid till sep 2015. I received the Receipt No. in May 2015 of Company B, earlier they were willing to join me on the receipt no. only(because I was in USA), but while I'm outside the USA right now so Attorney prohibiting joining on basis of receipt no. only, they are saying to wait till the adjudicating the case.

I haven't informed this situation to my current company A and even don't want to inform them, But as my petition is going to be expire in Sep 2015 they are demanding my document to file the extension.

So what problem can be occure if I will provide them(Current Company A) my document for petition extension while another H1 Transfer(With Company B) is already in progress?

Many Thanks in Advance

There will be no problem. Extension and transfer can be filed at the same time. If both the petitions gets approved, you can decide which employer to work and should enter U.S using that employer's approval notice.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X