Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premium processing for filing H1B in cap exempt

Hi,
    I am planning to file H1B in cap exempt quota in the premium process. I was told that premium process got suspended from last week of may 15. Is it applicable for H1b filing in cap exempt as well?

Appreciate your help

Regards
    Chandra

Their press release did not discuss transfers specifically, but I am going to assume that they will just return your premium processing check.

Comment

It is applicable to everyone. USCIS is busy processing H4 EAD cases and they have suspended premium processing temporarily.

Originally posted by sekhar121212 View Post
      Hi,
      I am planning to file H1B in cap exempt quota in the premium process. I was told that premium process got suspended from last week of may 15. Is it applicable for H1b filing in cap exempt as well?

Appreciate your help

Regards
      Chandra
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Premium processing time for cap exempt H1 renewal in India

Hello,

Sorry if this sounds redundant (couldn't get a clear answer from other posts) but my H1 expired a couple of months ago and my company (same one) is applying for an extension in India (under cap exemption, I am eligible) since I am in India. I wanted to know the time it might take for processing. My understanding from posts here is that premium processing will take only 15 days but someone from my HR said it'd take 3 months even under premium, and might take up to 5 months otherwise. Could you please help? Also, if anyone has actually done this, please comment. Thank you!

Jai.

Comment

Premium processing will not take more than 15 days. Normal processing will take anywhere between 2-5 months due to the current work load.

Originally posted by Jai101 View Post
          Hello,

Sorry if this sounds redundant (couldn't get a clear answer from other posts) but my H1 expired a couple of months ago and my company (same one) is applying for an extension in India (under cap exemption, I am eligible) since I am in India. I wanted to know the time it might take for processing. My understanding from posts here is that premium processing will take only 15 days but someone from my HR said it'd take 3 months even under premium, and might take up to 5 months otherwise. Could you please help? Also, if anyone has actually done this, please comment. Thank you!

Jai.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X