Need clarifications on H4 Visa and H1B transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need clarifications on H4 Visa and H1B transfer

Looking to apply h4 Visa for my spouse and kid.

1) How to take h4 visa appointment for both of them at a time? (Interview and Biometrics)

2) My H1B transfer is in process and didnt receive the receipt yet. Application has reached USCIS. Will this affect their stamping if i receive a receipt before their interview?
    Last edited by n8kpo; 06-10-2015, 09:48 PM.

Any one who can answer my above question please....

Any one who can answer my above question please....

Comment

1) How to take h4 visa appointment for both of them at a time? (Interview and Biometrics)
      >>> Fill separate DS160 for each of your dependents and get the confirmation numbers. Pay the Visa fees together for all your dependents. Create an account in ustraveldocs. Add the confirmation numbers one after another and book an appointment.

2) My H1B transfer is in process and didnt receive the receipt yet. Application has reached USCIS. Will this affect their stamping if i receive a receipt before their interview?
      >>> No. It will not have any impact.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
        >>> Fill separate DS160 for each of your dependents and get the confirmation numbers. Pay the Visa fees together for all your dependents. Create an account in ustraveldocs. Add the confirmation numbers one after another and book an appointment.

>>> No. It will not have any impact.
        Thanks Shervin!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X