H4 Visa Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa Interview

I need few clarification on scheduling H4 visa interview to my wife, kindly help me on my case stated below.

As my LCA transfer is in progress, and also I scheduled H4 visa interview for my wife with my current documents and I-797 (Stated Old client and location). Once my LCA transfer is done my company will start doing H1B amendment according to the new rule.

Will my LCA transfer process will impact on her Interview process back in India. Or I need to wait for LCA transfer and H1b Amendment to be completed.

Please suggest the correct approach for scheduling H4 Interview for my wife and also documents required for my wife during her Visa Interview.

Originally posted by h4detailsh View Post
    I need few clarification on scheduling H4 visa interview to my wife, kindly help me on my case stated below.

As my LCA transfer is in progress, and also I scheduled H4 visa interview for my wife with my current documents and I-797 (Stated Old client and location). Once my LCA transfer is done my company will start doing H1B amendment according to the new rule.

Will my LCA transfer process will impact on her Interview process back in India. Or I need to wait for LCA transfer and H1b Amendment to be completed.

Please suggest the correct approach for scheduling H4 Interview for my wife and also documents required for my wife during her Visa Interview.
    She should attend interview with the right I797 mentioning the location/client with whom you are working with at the time of her interview otherwise it could lead to complications.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X