Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Petition approved but not stamped in 2013

Hi
    My H1B petition was approved in 2013, but sponsor company had no projects in hand hence my visa for NOT STAMPED.
    May i know if there are any chance that H1B is still valid and a new sponsor may get it stamped.

regards
    Manoj

Originally posted by Manoj Sharma View Post
    Hi
    My H1B petition was approved in 2013, but sponsor company had no projects in hand hence my visa for NOT STAMPED.
    May i know if there are any chance that H1B is still valid and a new sponsor may get it stamped.

regards
    Manoj
    check ur h1b status in below link,
    View case status online using your receipt number, which can be found on notices that you may have received from USCIS. Also, sign up for Case Status Online to: . Receive automatic case status updates by email or text message, . View your case history and upcoming case activities, . Check the status of multiple cases and inquiries that you may have submitted to USCIS

if it is still showing approved, then new employer can transfer it, what is the petition duration?

Comment

It doesn't matter whether your previous petition is still valid or not (It matters only if your planning to work for that specific employer who filed your H1B petition last time). Any U.S employer can file a new H1B petition for your using the CAP from your previous petition. The petition can be filed anytime. Once the petition gets approved, you can go for stamping with the newly approved petition. If the visa gets approved, you can travel to U.S to work for the employer.

Originally posted by Manoj Sharma View Post
      Hi

regards
      Manoj
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X