Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed rgd query..

Hi.
    I have attended chennai consulate on DEC 22,I i got a list of query which includes ...
    1)client details
    2)ALL supporting documents which that have been submitted to CIS(legacy INS) to complete part5 of the I-129 petition for a non immigrant worker.
    etc...
    can any body tell wat is the second query meant?i got no idea about that query.when i spoke to my employer in US he said show the labour condition application.is that the right document?

Plz can anybody reply for that query.

Hi,
    I think you are required to go back with all pages of I 129, apart from I 797 and LCA, and probably the covering letter that the US employer wrote to the INS to get the visa approved.
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Hi Venna thanks for reply.
      the document i got from my US company other than I-129,I-797,LCA.is a document by name H CLASSIFICATION SUPPLEMENT TO FORM I-129,WHICH WAS ISSUED BY DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY.Is that the one we have to take for that query.
      Plz let me know...

Comment

Hi

Hi,
        I hope this labour condition application is not only applicable. There are many other documents. Check with ur employer on that. Why i am saying this is the VO at the time of interview has already seen ur labour condition application. Here all documents means what all ur attorney submitted at the american consulate for ur visa proceesing.

Hope u got something from this. Good luck

Originally posted by vasu321
        Hi.
        I have attended chennai consulate on DEC 22,I i got a list of query which includes ...
        1)client details
        2)ALL supporting documents which that have been submitted to CIS(legacy INS) to complete part5 of the I-129 petition for a non immigrant worker.
        etc...
        can any body tell wat is the second query meant?i got no idea about that query.when i spoke to my employer in US he said show the labour condition application.is that the right document?

Plz can anybody reply for that query.

Comment

Thanks anilchoudary for reply.
          When i spoke to my employer he said H CLASSIFICATION SUPPLEMENT TO COMPLETE FORM I-129,WHICH WAS ISSUED BY DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY is to submitted.
          Plz let me if u have the same query,and how did u fix it up.

Comment

Hi

I129 comes with I129H and I129W. These are the things you need and thats all.

Siva.

Comment

Hi thanks for reply.
              I dont find any document by that name.can u plz clearly expalain me wat r those documents.
              My I-129 has only 4 pages and H classification Supplement to form I-129.
              Do i need to ask my US employer for that document or he has to send it implicitly.
              Plz let me know.

Comment

Docs

Hi Vasu,
                Apart from what you have been mentioning, you would require to take Your education validation, Labour petition, These are usually submitted along with the three you had been talking

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X