Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Transfer and LCA working in different location

HI team,

I need your very friendly advice and guidance. I am in a tight situation which i am worried about.

I am working for company A, which is average size company, and there is my contract which is going to end in few weeks with the client and my company (company A). i am working at client location, and my LCA is not at the client location. I have been requesting my company to change my LCA to client location, but they havent done it.

Since my contract is getting over, i tried looking for a job change, and i got an offer from company B which is a big company and well recognized. Now the company B is going to file a new H1b or also referred as "H1B transfer", will it be a problem ?

Now additional info : my company A location or (my present LCA) is same as my company B location, and within the 50mile radius.

Questions : Do i have to inform my company B about this issue, before they ask my documents ?
    Will i be in trouble ?
    What are the chances my filing would get rejected and i have to go back to india (which i dont want to)

it is not my mistake, since i have asked my company to do an LCA conversion,

Please help me guys...

Will not have any impact on transfer. You would have gotten into trouble if there was a site visit from USCIS.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X