Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B visa fee - Stanley cash payment slip shows zero dollar in www.ustraveldocs.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa fee - Stanley cash payment slip shows zero dollar in www.ustraveldocs.com

Hi,

Urgent help needed

In www.ustraveldocs.com, Stanley cash payment slip shows Zero dollar shows

1. We (myself and wife) came to India last year on vacation.
    2. We went to Chennai US Consulate to stamp the visa. We got the visa stamped.
    3. We had to extend our stay in India for some personal reasons. Since the visa (which got stamped in #2) expired, my company renewed my visa again.
    4. I used dropbox facility for stamping this time.
    5. Since I again extended my stay in India, the visa (which got stamped in #4) expired. Company again renewed my visa.
    6. I completed DS 160 and logged into http://www.ustraveldocs.com to complete the forms and get the Axis bank slip to pay the visa fee.
    7. I added my wife's details and DS 160 number in the add dependents section and when I reach the payment page, I see Total Fee (2 x 190 x 66.00) = INR 25080.00. This is correct.
    8. But I see that the receipt number already showing there. That receipt number is the once which I got when I stamped last time (#4)
    9. If I select Payment options -> Axis bank, I get the Stanley slip which we need to give it to Axis bank at the time of paying the fee. But the issue is, the slip shows US DOLLAR AMOUNT: $0 instead of $380 (for both of us)

What should I do now?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X