Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appointment for H1 Visa

Hello,

My old H1 visa expired. My petition for next 3 years is approved. I want to travel to India sometime during next month. But the next available appointment at Mumbai is 18th May. Also, only 2 appointments were available at Mumbai, 18th and 19th May. I have 2 questions.

1. Since I will be returning to my job, do I qualify for emergency appointment?

2. Is it risky to take emergency appointment as far as acceptance or rejection is concerned?

3. Does anyone know what is the best time of the day to check available appointment dates? Someone told me that we if try it early in the morning around 5:30 AM, more and early dates are available. Is that true? If it is not, is any other time of the day better?

Please advice. I will really appreciate your help.

Thank you very much.

1. Since I will be returning to my job, do I qualify for emergency appointment?
    Yes. You can get appointment in any consulates in India. Check the consulate website for more information

2. Is it risky to take emergency appointment as far as acceptance or rejection is concerned?
    No.

Comment

Thanks and one more question

Thanks, Patrick, I really apppreciate your advice. I have one more question.

Could someone please advise me about what is the best time of the day to check for available appointment dates at Mumbai consulate so that I can get an earlier date?

Please help.

Sachin

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X