Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query Relating to H1B Extension

Hello Team

I have a query relating to H1B Extension. First of all i will describe my case.
    My H1B petition was filed and approved in 2012 but i never went for the VISA Stamping process and petition got expired after 1 year.
    Now my Employer is not ready to file an extension.As we know that we can extend VISA with in 6 years of time so try to catch some other employer who can process my extension but other employer refuses by giving description like they are being questioned why did not filled extension before that its a long time ago when my petition was approved.

Could you please guide me on this how other employer can file extension without any issue/problem.

Thanks
    Lal Gourav

No such questions will be asked. Any U.S employer can file a new H1B petition for you (anytime) using the CAP from your previous H1B approval notice. Once that petition gets approved, you can get the visa stamped and travel to U.S to work for the employer. You just need to find the right employer who has a job matching your profile.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks a lot for answer

Thanks a lot for answer. i will check with my employer on this

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      No such questions will be asked. Any U.S employer can file a new H1B petition for you (anytime) using the CAP from your previous H1B approval notice. Once that petition gets approved, you can get the visa stamped and travel to U.S to work for the employer. You just need to find the right employer who has a job matching your profile.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X